Landscape & Arboriculture
Services we offer
- BS5837 tree surveys and related services
- Tree condition and safety surveys, including amenity and landscape
- Preparation of tree management schedules and plans
- Forestry and woodland management surveys
- Ecological tree surveys
- Development site planting designs and implementation
- Small woodland design and planting
- Woodland management plans
- Managing woodlands for wildlife – advice and planning
Landscape Consultancy Services
This includes services to support planning applications such as Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments, landscape master plans and landscape management plans, as well as stand-alone design projects, planning condition discharge and feasibility studies.
Our key landscape design services are: sketch and concept designs (RIBA Stage 0-2), developed and technical designs (RIBA Stage 3 and 4), landscape strategies and master plans including green and blue infrastructure and design for biodiversity, climate change resilience and net gain (in liaison with ecologists), Design and Access Statements.
Specialisms include heritage / historic landscape design including Heritage Lottery funded projects, educational designs for schools and universities, health and well being design including care homes and sensory gardens.
These can be provided for a wide range of project sizes and clients, including private individuals, landowners, developers, architects and planning consultants, public sector and utility / infrastructure bodies.