W ild Service delivers all of its rural services with a very experienced and well-resourced in house team. The team take a real pride in their work and attention to detail is paramount.
From the initial enquiry through to completion there will be one point of contact for projects ensuring continuity and a very high level of customer care. We are able to carry out all scale of projects from major landscaping and habitat creation works, to estate management contracts and smaller client projects. Each project will be approached with the same careful planning and design regime needed to ensure success.
All team members hold the required qualifications, including CSCS cards and plant operator tickets. All staff are fully trained and compliant in best health and safety practice. Wild Service are ready to deliver your rural service’s needs - professionally and to an extremely high standard.
W e provide a complete package for the design, creation and management of new or existing access facilities. Our services cover a wide range of access requirements and we are able to offer access design and creation for all types of sites and user groups.
We are able to provide full access packages from initial survey to construction and handover or individual services as required.
Access services offered are
- Footpath design and construction (urban and countryside)
- Access audits and appraisal studies
- All abilities footpath design and construction
- Mixed user group access, design and construction
- Footbridge (timber/steel) design and installation
- Way marking and signposting (design, supply and installation)
- Boardwalks (timber and recycled plastic)
- Gates and stiles
- Nature trails
- Drainage maintenance and repair
- Footpath maintenance and repair
- Access track construction and maintenance
- Cattle grids
- Pond dipping platforms
- River bank access (fishing platforms)
- Timber steps
- Interpretation and visitor information signs, displays and lecterns
Woodland and Forestry Services
W ild Service offer woodland and forestry services to a wide range of clients from private woodland owners, rural estates and countryside land managers to developers and commercial enterprises.
We are able to provide individual services, as required. Or, full access packages from initial survey to construction and handover
Services we offer include
- Development site planting designs and implementation
- Application for felling licences
- Site clearance planning and management
- Small woodland design and planting
- Woodland management plans
- Planting regime implementation
- Tree supply with associated hardware
- Tree surveys and condition reports
- Harvesting and timber conversion (onsite sawing)
- Managing woodlands for wildlife – advice and planning
- Woodland infrastructure services – roads, fences, signage etc.
- Scrub clearance
- Invasive species management
- Development site clearance
- Stump removal
- Thinning and re-stocking